Pipe and Tube Supply, Inc.
SHAPE 10: RING DEGREES
1. INSIDE RADIUS SIZE : (inches or millimeters)
2. OUTSIDE RADIUS SIZE : (inches or millimeters)
3. STARTING DEGREES : (degrees)
4. ENDING DEGREES : (degrees)
5. CROSS REPEAT DISTANCE : (Y distance to the next part)
6. RAIL REPEAT DISTANCE : (X distance to the next part)
7. LEADIN DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
8. KERF DIMENSION : (width of cutting tool path)
8. VERIFY- YES/NO : (yes or no)
The STARTING DEGREES and ENDING DEGREES values represent angular position
with respect to the Y axis (0 degrees is parallel to the Y axis and 90 degrees
is parallel to the X axis)
The REPEAT DISTANCEs parameters define the distance from the start of one
part to the next. These values must be large enough to provide the necessary
SCRAP between parts.
When running the resulting NC part program, tbe machine moves from the
starting corner to the pierce point defined by the LEADIN DIMENSION.
The leadout distance is automatically set to 1/2 of the LEADIN DIMENSION.
sales (501)372-6556 * FAX (501)372-7694 * (800)770-8823 * email@example.com