Pipe and Tube Supply, Inc.
SHAPE 15: WEDGE PAIR
1. WIDTH DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
2. HEIGHT DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
3. BEVEL LENGTH : (inches or millimeters)
4. KERF DIMENSION : (width of cutting tool path)
5. SCRAP DIMENSION : (distance between parts, in/mm)
6. VERIFY- YES/NO : (yes or no)
If a BEVEL LENGTH of 0 is defined, no bevel is cut at the corners. Only
sharp, 90 degree corners are cut.
This shape creates a special 4 part repeat sequence to minimize the amount
of scrap. However, any number of parts may be cut since each of the 4 is
counted as a separate part.
sales (501)372-6556 * FAX (501)372-7694 * (800)770-8823 * firstname.lastname@example.org