Pipe and Tube Supply, Inc.
SHAPE 2: CIRCLE
1. CUT DIRECTION : (clockwise or counterclockwise)
2. STARTING POSITION : (1 of 8 points)
3. DIAMETER DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
4. LEADIN DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
5. LEADOUT DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
6. SCRAP DIMENSION : (distance between parts, in/mm)
7. KERF DIMENSION : (width of cutting tool path)
8. REPEAT MODE : (automatic or manual positioning)
if auto-repeat mode: if manual repeat mode:
11. VERIFY- YES/NO 9. REPEAT DIRECTION: (1 of 4 points)
12. VERIFY- YES/NO
Selectable start position, CW/CCW cutting, and selectable repeat mode and
The STARTING POSITION and REPEAT DIRECTION parameters can be directly
entered with the numeric keypad. Direction arrows are provided for quick
The actual LEADOUT position is determined by the direction of the cut.
The figure above shows the LEADOUT position assuming a clockwise cutting
direction has been selected.
When running the resulting NC part program, position the torches at the
CENTER of the first part, regardless of the REPEAT MODE selected.
From this position, the program moves out to the actual pierce point.
When performing AUTO REPEAT mode operations, parts are shifted to the left
and right at a 60 degree angle to minimize the amount of scrap between parts.
sales (501)372-6556 * FAX (501)372-7694 * (800)770-8823 * email@example.com