Pipe and Tube Supply, Inc.
SHAPE 33: VERTICAL HOLE
1. SLOT WIDTH : (inches or millimeters)
2. SLOT HEIGHT : (inches or millimeters)
3. X MOVE DISTANCE : (rail distance to next hole)
4. Y MOVE DISTANCE : (cross distance to next hole)
5. KERF DIMENSION : (width of cutting tool path)
6. LEADIN DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
7. VERIFY- YES/NO : (yes or no)
The X and Y MOVE DISTANCE values are used to define the "center to center"
distance between holes. From this center position, the program moves the
machine to the pierce point determined by the LEADIN DIMENSION.
LEADIN DIMENSION must be less than SLOT WIDTH.
For the first hole, the torch should be positioned to center of the hole
by the operator.
sales (501)372-6556 * FAX (501)372-7694 * (800)770-8823 * firstname.lastname@example.org