Pipe and Tube Supply, Inc.
SHAPE 38: ANGULAR TRUSS
1. BASE WIDTH : (inches or millimeters)
2. HEIGHT DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
3. SHOULDER HEIGHT : (inches or millimeters)
4. KERF DIMENSION : (width of cutting tool path)
5. SCRAP DIMENSION : (distance between parts, in/mm)
6. LEADIN DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
7. VERIFY- YES/NO : (yes or no)
Like others, this part is cut with the BASE at the upper position.
The only difference between parts created with LEFT PLATE or RIGHT PLATE
enabled occurs in the traverse move to the first pierce point, as shown.
sales (501)372-6556 * FAX (501)372-7694 * (800)770-8823 * email@example.com