Pipe and Tube Supply, Inc.
SHAPE 40: BEVELED RECTANGLE
1. BASE WIDTH : (inches or millimeters)
2. TOP WIDTH : (inches or millimeters)
3. LEFT HEIGHT : (inches or millimeters)
4. RIGHT HEIGHT : (inches or millimeters)
5. KERF DIMENSION : (width of cutting tool path)
6. SCRAP DIMENSION : (distance between parts, in/mm)
7. LEADIN DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
8. VERIFY- YES/NO : (yes or no)
Like others, this part is cut with the BASE at the upper position. As a
result, the prompts used to label the top and sides assume the part is rotated
The only difference between parts created with LEFT PLATE or RIGHT PLATE
enabled occurs in the traverse move to the first pierce point, as shown.
sales (501)372-6556 * FAX (501)372-7694 * (800)770-8823 * email@example.com