Pipe and Tube Supply, Inc.
SHAPE 41: TRAPEZOID
1. BASE WIDTH : (inches or millimeters)
2. TOP WIDTH : (inches or millimeters)
3. HEIGHT DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
4. LEFT OFFSET : (inches or millimeters)
5. KERF DIMENSION : (width of cutting tool path)
6. SCRAP DIMENSION : (distance between parts, in/mm)
7. LEADIN DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
8. VERIFY- YES/NO : (yes or no)
Like others, this part is cut with the BASE at the upper position. As a
result, the prompts used to label the top and sides assume the part is rotated
When LEFT OFFSET is greater than 0, angle "A" is greater than 90 degrees
and when it is less than 0, angle "A" is less than 90 degrees.
The only difference between parts created with LEFT PLATE or RIGHT PLATE
enabled occurs in the traverse move to the first pierce point, as shown.
sales (501)372-6556 * FAX (501)372-7694 * (800)770-8823 * firstname.lastname@example.org