Pipe and Tube Supply, Inc.
SHAPE 47: "L" BRACKET 1
1. WIDTH DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
2. HEIGHT DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
3. VERTICAL THICKNESS : (inches or millimeters)
4. HORIZONTAL THICKNESS : (inches or millimeters)
5. KERF DIMENSION : (width of cutting tool path)
6. SCRAP DIMENSION : (distance between parts, in/mm)
7. LEADIN DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
8. VERIFY- YES/NO : (yes or no)
All chain cut parts start from the plate corner closest to the operator.
The PLATE SIDE is defined through SYSTEM SETUP DATA.
Although parts are created in pairs to minimize scrap, each part is
individually counted when cut.
If part dimensions make it impossible to create part pairs without
overlap, use shape 48, "L" BRACKET 2.
sales (501)372-6556 * FAX (501)372-7694 * (800)770-8823 * email@example.com