Pipe and Tube Supply, Inc.
SHAPE 5: CHAIN RECTANGLE 2
1. X DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
2. Y DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
3. LEADIN DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
4. SCRAP DIMENSION : (distance between parts, in/mm)
5. KERF DIMENSION : (width of cutting tool path)
6. VERIFY- YES/NO : (yes or no)
All chain cut parts start from the plate corner closest to the operator.
The PLATE SIDE is defined through SYSTEM SETUP DATA.
The [art cutting order also depends on the PLATE SIDE value. The part
closest to the corner of the plate is always cut first, as shown under REPEAT
Although REPEAT PATTERN creates parts in pairs to minimze scrap and reduce
cutting time, each part is individually counted when cut.
Kerf dimension must be entered with shape dimension on this part.
sales (501)372-6556 * FAX (501)372-7694 * (800)770-8823 * email@example.com