Pipe and Tube Supply, Inc.
SHAPE 6: CHAIN CIRCLE
1. DIAMETER DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
2. LEADIN DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
3. SCRAP DIMENSION : (distance between parts, in/mm)
4. KERF DIMENSION : (width of cutting tool path)
5. VERIFY- YES/NO : (yes or no)
All chain cut parts start from the plate corner closest to the operator.
The PLATE SIDE is defined through SYSTEM SETUP DATA.
Kerf dimension must be entered with shape dimension on this part.
sales (501)372-6556 * FAX (501)372-7694 * (800)770-8823 * email@example.com