Pipe and Tube Supply, Inc.
SHAPE 7: RIP MODE
1. X DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
2. Y DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
3. LEADIN DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
4. SCRAP DIMENSION : (distance between parts, in/mm)
5. KERF DIMENSION : (width of cutting tool path)
6. VERIFY- YES/NO : (yes or no)
This part is designed for use with multiple torches.
All RIP MODE cuts start at the corner of the plate closest to the
operator. The PLATE SIDE is defined through SYSTEM SETUP DATA.
The cutting sequence also depends on the PLATE SIDE value. After moving
away from the corner, a cut is made back towards the corner, as shown under
sales (501)372-6556 * FAX (501)372-7694 * (800)770-8823 * email@example.com