Pipe and Tube Supply, Inc.
SHAPE 8: FLANGE
1. INNER DIAMETER SIZE : (inches or millimeters)
2. OUTER DIAMETER SIZE : (inches or millimeters)
3. BOLT CENTER DIAMETER : (inches or millimeters)
4. BOLT HOLE DIAMETER : (inches or millimeters)
5. NUMBER OF BOLTS : (count, 0 to 99)
6. KERF DIMENSION : (width of cutting tool path)
7. SCRAP DIMENSION : (distance between parts, in/mm)
8. LEADIN DIMENSION : (inches or millimeters)
9. VERIFY- YES/NO : (yes or no)
Allows selection of any number of holes.
If an INNER DIAMETER of 0 is defined, no center hole is cut.
If the NUMBER OF BOLTS is defined as 0, no bolt holes are cut.
Only the INNER DIAMETER and the OUTER DIAMETER cuts use the LEADIN
DIMENSION as the diameter of the circular leadin. The leadin distance for the
bolt holes is automatically set to 1/2 of the BOLT HOLE DIAMETER value.
sales (501)372-6556 * FAX (501)372-7694 * (800)770-8823 * email@example.com